How to Change Language of your cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Preferences" section, click on "Change Language" Icon.
3. From the cPanel Language Configuration Page, chose your language from the dropdown menu and then click on the "Change" button.
Your cPanel language has been successfully changed.
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...How to Change cPanel Style/Theme?
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...How to Edit file in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....How to Reset my cPanel Account Password?
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:1. Log into your...How to create a new folder or files in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger"...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution